Investigations or medical imaging can be MRIs, CTs, or PET-CTs.
1. Click on the green button Upload investigations to the archive.
2. Click on the button Choose folders or files and a window will open up in your computer.
You can upload medical imaging in two ways. Choose the one that is the most comfortable for you.
Select an entire folder from your computer where you keep safe the investigation and press okay or Upload.
- You don’t need to make a selection file, you just select the folder and we will extract only the imaging files type.
- Select an entire CD and press okay or Upload. Same as above, we will extract only the imaging files.
3. If your browser asks you if you agree to upload those files to Medicai, you must accept it. Only then, your files will be uploaded to Medicai. The waiting time will vary depending on your internet speed and the file size.