To choose a subscription, a user will need to navigate to the subscription settings section of their account.
Once the "Subscription settings" section is selected, the user can choose to change the existing subscription by clicking on the "Change subscription" button.
In the following steps, the user will be able to choose one of the existing subscriptions in the Medicai platform and will be able to add the billing details, both for individuals and for legal entities.
After confirming or completing the billing data, the user will be able to enter the card data to make the payment. The last step is to make the payment, after pressing the "Confirm payment" button.
Users will be able to activate recurring payments by checking the "Enable recurring payments" box.
By completing the procedure for purchasing a subscription, the user agrees that all data provided by them, necessary for the purchase process, are correct, complete, and true at the time of purchase.
Medicai reserves the right not to honor any order regarding subscriptions and to cancel the order placed by the user, following prior notification to the user, without any subsequent obligation of any party to the other or without any party being able to claim the other damages in the following cases:
- non-acceptance by the issuing bank of the user card or of the transaction;
- invalidation of the transaction by the card processor approved by Medicai;
- the data provided by the user, on the site (medicai.io), for the creation of the account/subscription are incomplete and/or incorrect;
- the user's activity on the site (medicai.io) may and/or cause damages of any kind to Medicai and/or its partners;
- for other objective reasons.