A case represents the space where the doctors can collaborate and discuss a patient’s investigations.
You can create a space from:
- My cases
A new case can be created only if contains a least one investigation.
Create a case from “My cases” page
- Click on the button Add new case. It will open up a modal where you can select from your computer the files you want.
Choose the files you want to add from your computer. You only have to select an entire folder or a CD and we will extract the medical imaging files.
Or pick an investigation you’ve already uploaded, from your archive.
Medicai will inform you when the uploading process finishes. It might take a while depending on your internet connection and the investigation’s size.
Create a case from Patient’s page
1. Click on the button Upload investigations to the archive. It will open up a modal for you to select the files you want to add from your computer.
2. Choose the files you want to add from your computer. You only have to select an entire folder or a CD and we will extract the medical imaging files.
3. When the uploading process finishes, you will be asked if you want to create a case with those files you’ve added.
Click on the button, Yes, I want to create a case and you will be redirected to the newest case’s page.
4. If you want to create a case with the investigations you already have on Medicai, just select the studies you want from the Patients page. You can either select a file by clicking the checkboxes or click on the dropdown button from each investigation.